Bodine Electric offers complete AC and DC electric motor repair services. We have the capabilities, knowledge, and years of experience it takes to efficiently repair your equipment so you’re back up and running as soon as possible.
The Electro-Mechanical Repair division is an EASA Accredited Service Center, having demonstrated that it follows industry standards to maintain or improve AC electric motor efficiency and reliability. Bodine's practices have been evaluated by a third-party audit to affirm our commitment to quality repairs.
From small special purpose motors to those powering large industrial equipment, Bodine ensures long lasting repairs that can endure the most severe of industrial environments. Each repair is tested and approved for correct mechanical and electrical operation. Bodine technicians have the capability to perform your repair at our facility or on-site at yours.
Bodine offers motor management and preventive maintenance programs to keep your motors running and save the costs associated with unscheduled downtime. We also offer 24 hour emergency service on repairs that require immediate attention, and our in-house machining capabilities allow us to shorten your lead time while controlling costs.
DC Motors Services
- Armature Testing and Rewinding
- Shunt and Series Field Coil Testing and Rewinding
- TIG Welding Armature Connections
- Commutator Testing and Rebuilding
- Commutator Resurfacing
- Turning, Undercutting, Chamfering
- Machine Banding
- DC Motors and Generators up to 5,000 HP and 600 Volts
- Dynamometer Load Testing to 900 HP
- Dynamic Balancing to 25,000 lbs.
- Drive and Board Repairs
AC Motors Services
Repair, Rewinding, and Replacement
- Medium Voltage
- Wound Rotor
- NEMA and Above NEMA Frame
- Explosion Proof
- IEC Frame
- Inverter Duty
- Hoist and Crane
Testing and Analysis
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Dynamometer Testing
- Hoist Load Testing
- Vibration Measurement and Analysis
- Infrared Analysis
- On Line Testing